The Tool Box is configured by specialists experienced in working with aerospace and defence manufacturers, and support roles across the spectrum of activities including producing, commissioning or repairing equipment such as radar, microwave communication, mobile radio, satellite testing and electronic security systems. They can offer a time-saving and cost-effective solution, particularly for projects (or programs) needing specialised, high-performance tools for time limited needs which can last from a few months to multiple years.
The equipment available includes analysers, signal generators and other instruments that are proven and popular within aerospace and defence industries, such as:
- Keysight N9040B high-end spectrum analyser up to 50GHz: the reference analyser for the aerospace industry, featured for detailed analysis of high frequencies and capturing intermittent or spurious signals
- Rohde & Schwarz FSH-18 portable spectrum analyser for field usage, with features such as interference hunting, geotagging and antenna field-strength measurement in addition to spectrum analysis, vector network analysis and cable and antenna analysis
- Keysight N5225A high-end network analyser up to 50GHz, with advanced measurement applications and built-in pulse modulators and pulse generators
- Anritsu S820D portable 20GHz network analyser for field engineers working with microwave communication systems, capable of maintaining measurement accuracy in challenging RF environments, and featuring data-analysis and reporting tools
- Keysight E8257D signal generator, which offers extremely high accuracy, features for testing high-power devices, and extremely low phase noise for Doppler radar, ADC and receiver-blocking tests
- Tektronix AWG70002 waveform generator with support for direct generation of wideband signals up to 20GHz
- Mobile radio test gear including Viavi JD745 cell advisor and base station tester with power, interference and system-performance analysis
- A large range of field instruments including portable transmission and mobile radio testers such as the Keysight Fieldfox for Spectrum and Network Analysis (up to 50GHz)
The selection also includes highly regarded power supplies, noise generators, oscilloscopes, multimeters, data-acquisition instruments, counters, semiconductor parametric analysers, impedance analysers, function/pulse generators, logic analysers, and environmental test equipment.